Thursday 14 August 2014

Wedding Place Cards

 
Hello everyone, just wanted to share with you the place cards I have made for my sisters wedding on the 29th August.
The date is coming round so quickly and I am very excited. 
Her preparation are nearly complete we all have our dresses and the flower girls are going to look so cute. I cant wait to see my boys all dressed up in there suits and my little girl in her flower girl dress. Even though she has tried it on a few times and looks like a little princess, it will be on the day when she has her little bunch of flowers and her hair looking lovely and walking down the isle holding my hand.
 
Anyway enough of me chatting away this is a picture of the place cards and also a picture of the invitations I made to go with her theme.
If you want to learn how I made these place cards check out my YouTube channel which I have linked there at the side.
Hope you all enjoy and will catch up with you all soon
xxx    

 


No comments:

Post a Comment